Uniwat® Wafer Pattern Butterfly Valve WRAS Approved Lever
- SKU :Y29VF701PGIE0025
- Brand : 2 to 3 Working Weeks
Series VF700 Wafer Style Concentric Butterfly Valves
Available in sizes DN 25/300 (other size see Gearbox), to suit flanges PN 10/16 or ASA150, mounting pad to ISO 5211
Marking EN 19 – Pressure Tests: EN 12266-1
Materials of Construction
Body: , EN-JS1030 (GGG40) Ductile Iron
Disc: CF8M Stainless Steel
Actuation: Notch lever
Standard Paint: Epoxy powder paint Blue RAL5002
WRAS Approved DN50 to DN300 (2" to 12)
- Silicone free execution
- Extended spindle
- Operation locking device
- Limit switches
Why choose the Uniwat® range of Butterfly Valves?
- Strictly compliant with legal regulations, safety and reliability.
- Stringent QC and traceability of materials.
- One piece stem retainer less design, double packing shaft, emission free
- Finely machined disc edges, lower torque values.
- Wide range of styles: Wafer, Lug, U-Type and Dual Flange concentric and double offset.
- Large availability of size ranges and material combination of Body / Disc / Liner.
- A customized range of Quality and compact range of pneumatic and electric actuators.
- Large inventory of valves available within 2 working weeks
Concentric butterfly valves, manual UNIWAT® VF700
Specification of the range:
Diverse design combinations by end connections (wafer type, lug type or double flanged), materials of construction with elastomeric or fluoropolymer seats, nominal size range (DN25-DN1200), design pressure range (PN10-16), as well as operation style and accessories.
Other typical denominations:
Applications: Water, HVAC, gases, lubrication, compressed air, process, etc.
Certifications: PED 2014/68/EU, WRAS
ask for details
Via Email, Chat or Phone
100% Secure Checkout
Buy with Confidence